• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: The stolen staff (DM: Someone. Judge: Luinnar)

Neil1889

First Post
Once back in Daunton, Lilli and Lotte have a very intense time of it over at The Institute of Arcane Cyphers.

In between making sense of the Dwarven glyphs in a very deep philosphical text about religion and practising the spoken language, they embark on an equally intense program of magical research along with a little bit of crafting.

OOC: In short, work in progress. If you want her along, what with her being 3 levels up on the rest of you, she'd be persuaded, but it'll be early next week (I think) before I can submit her to the approvals process.

Someone

Adventurer
GM: ok, sorry for the lack of updates, but I'm thinking on a couple details to add to the adventure to make it much better and I need some inspiration first. Think on it as a rest from the stolen staff trek, and keep an eye on the hanged man thread for news in the coming days.

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: Oh, I forgot I had some retirement xp credits leftover. I'm going to bump Eva up to level 3, as long as that fits in with your next adventure, Someone.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads