• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) A sneak layout peek

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
One of the things about TTRPG development is when you see layout concepts from the layout designer. That, and receiving art, has a visual 'this is real now' thing to it as words start to form a visual 'thing'. This is a WIP, but I like this layout design for Level Up from our layout designer Frank Michienzi.

Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 7.16.24 PM.png

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
I have to say, I like the picture. Very eberron meets ravenloft feel to it with the lightning rail's lightning replaced by team & some kinda magitech glowing core on the train.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have to say, I like the picture. Very eberron meets ravenloft feel to it with the lightning rail's lightning replaced by team & some kinda magitech glowing core on the train.
I love how the Industrial Revolution is described by gamers as "eberron meets ravenloft"!

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
I love how the Industrial Revolution is described by gamers as "eberron meets ravenloft"!
eberron might get a lot of misunderstood dungeon punk & such, but it is a setting going through the industrial revolution with progress roughly comparable to 1800s to early 1900s but with dragonshards instead of coal & oil depending on what your looking at :)

Remove ads