• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4e-when?

When will 4e be released?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 4 2.9%

Votes: 36 25.7%

Votes: 25 17.9%

Votes: 37 26.4%

Votes: 7 5.0%

Votes: 15 10.7%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • There won't be a 4e/Later than any listed date.

Votes: 10 7.1%

Matafuego

Explorer
I hope there won't be any edition for the next 5 or more years...
My group hasn't bought any of the 3.5 and in my country I know very few people who did...
And if they put out another edition I don't think even I will buy the books, maybe moving to a more "established" system. After all it's not the rules, it's the game (although I like to see supplements that's why I need the system)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I wonder why there's all this concern about when it will be out. It will come out when it comes out. Speculation on when it will come out and why serves only to get people's dander up at WotC, effectively convicting them before the crime is committed.

diaglo

Adventurer
Umbran said:
I wonder why there's all this concern about when it will be out. It will come out when it comes out. Speculation on when it will come out and why serves only to get people's dander up at WotC, effectively convicting them before the crime is committed.

ask EN about his speculation on the release of the 2000ed. :lol: a few years back....

ForceUser

Explorer
I really don't get the 4E hubbub. Who cares when or if it arrives? 3E is a great game and still feels new and fresh to me after four years. We are at the zenith of the D&D experience in terms of game mechanics, product support and popularity; I fail to see how any future editon could significantly enhance it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads