• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC You want to be a D&D miniature? Hasbro wants to make it possible.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
For sale or rent:
One Wizard visage, comes with pair of glasses (to signify book-learning) and fashion-forward moustache (instead of seen-it-everywhere beard).

Arnie_Wan_Kenobi

Aspiring Trickster Mentor
Let's imagine parents buying miniatures of kenders or halflings with the faces of their children, or the son buying a gnome figure with the face of father or grandfather.
This is awesome, and the most genuinely wholesome thing I've seen on the Internets in way too long. What a fun way to get kids into gaming or honor those who got us there.

FWIW, I just opened the Stormwreck minis set, and while it's certainly not "carved by a Renaissance sculptor" level of detail, I feel like paint and sculpture has come a long way since Ravnica PCs, which was the last mini set I bought a blister pack of.

Last edited:

MGibster

Legend
This seems like a fun idea and I don't really have anything negative to say about it. At 30mm, no, you're not going to get a perfect likeness. But with any luck, they might be able to come up with something that kind of resembles you. I don't know if I'm interested in becoming a miniature, but I'll at least check it out. It might be a fun present for a friend as well.

Remove ads