• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS [WotBS] Complete Campaign PDF?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Of course I'll be buying the full clor hardback, but I'd like to know if the Complete Campaign will also be released as a PDF. It would make keeping track of info a heck of a lot easier while running the campaign.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I suppose we could - I can't imagine much of a market for PDFs hundreds of pages long, though, especially when you can achieve the same goal by buying the individual PDFs. But, sure, we'll throw it up on RPGNow at the time.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I suppose we could - I can't imagine much of a market for PDFs hundreds of pages long, though, especially when you can achieve the same goal by buying the individual PDFs. But, sure, we'll throw it up on RPGNow at the time.

Consider Ptolus. It had a limited print run and purchasing it now is akin ripping flesh off of your body; it hurts because of the price point.

The PDF came out thereby allowing Ptolusites to get their copy of the book without resorting to murdering their wallet. Plus searching the PDF is a hell of a lot easier than searching a massive tome.

I would like to see the additional adventures and maps available as pdf enhancement to the purchasers of the complete campaign in print form, if only to encourage Morrus and company to continue thier excellent work!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads