• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS WotBS Adventure 2 : Cool ways to deal w/ Indomitability

Marcon

First Post
** Spoilers abound. **

Playing the campaign in 3.5 but I don't think it matters. I fell in love with the concept of those "one-word" Trillith having weaknesses based on what they embody (Such as Indomitability suffering full damage from "once-alive" material).

I want my players to get the most out of this so I'm leaning towards having Anyariel being a bit of a scholar and having done some research before deciding to face Indomitability in combat years ago. Papuvin could have found a weapon cache of various stuff such as the femur of the half-orc blackguard that Anyariel defeated ("A 7' monster!") and a scroll of Animate Dead that could be used to raise the seelas defeated during "Trouble with Tiljann".

Can anyone think of some other cool things I could put in there?

-Marco

Marcon

First Post
Other stuff I came up with :

Sling stones carved from tombstones, including one from a famous hunter of the seela village (+5 to hit) and one from a famous singer (Sound Burst on impact, this will replace Tiljann's Flute of Thunder).

Repeating crossbow built to fire 5 dead fingers. Starting from the pinky to the thumb, the "bolts" deal 1d8, 1d10, 1d12, 2d6 and 2d8 damage.

-Marco

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads