• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The LEB Upcoming Adventures Thread

Vertexx69

First Post
Well considering the the interest of many players to play with the mounts might be enough of an incentive for a couple of outdoor adventures to get written. I know the talenta plains and eldeen reaches are great places for outdoor adventures. Once Ive gotten a bit more experience playing 4ED I might put something together to run myself.

Tinwe

First Post
I'll draw up a character today or tomorrow. Thinking I'll do a defender, since they seem to be in need in LEB.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
I'll draw up a character today or tomorrow. Thinking I'll do a defender, since they seem to be in need in LEB.

Really, the biggest shortage is controllers; at least when I checked last weekend, there was one druid, one wizard, and one invoker among all the approved and requesting approval characters (speaking of which, I pulled the Divine Power stuff off of Narvala and emailed leb.judge@gmail.com on Tuesday; how long does it normally take for a response?). There are a lot of defenders requesting approval, though I don't know how close to done they are.

Velmont

First Post
I think up to now, controller is the most rare role, followed by leader. Striker are the most present without surprise.

For my adventure, I seem to have a controller and a striker, so a defender for that adventure is not a bad choice. But in the end, you just need to do a character you want to play ;)

renau1g

First Post
Really, the biggest shortage is controllers; at least when I checked last weekend, there was one druid, one wizard, and one invoker among all the approved and requesting approval characters (speaking of which, I pulled the Divine Power stuff off of Narvala and emailed leb.judge@gmail.com on Tuesday; how long does it normally take for a response?). There are a lot of defenders requesting approval, though I don't know how close to done they are.

Weird, I don't see it in my inbox or deleted folder. Can you try re-sending it? I'll have a look tomorrow if it hasn't been reviewed by then. Sorry about that.

Remove ads