• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Release The Flesh Weavers just Released!

Mutant Lord

Explorer

The survival of Pitford rests in your hands!
A sandstorm batters the enclosed fort, forcing the characters to lay low. Food and water are running out. Worse, something unspeakable approaches and takes advantage of the blinded defenders... an insidious peril that hungers for Pitford's citizens. This horror themed module takes place in and around the Quest Path Apartments. Here, the excavators are thrown into the middle of a nightmarish ordeal, where their survival is in question, where their failure could lead to a regionwide catastrophe.

Featured in this book:
• Multi-Path adventure design: never plays the same twice. Designed for group gaming or you can test your survival instincts, knowledge of The Mutant Epoch™ and wits by solo playing.• 71 Illustrations • 6 Player Handouts • 13+ Maps • 1 New Creature + variants • 8 Pre-generated 3rd Rank Player Characters • 104 Pages

Print $14.99 PDF $6.99
Learn more here: http://www.outlandarts.com/fleshweavers.htm

An art and map rich adventure, complete with player handouts, and ready to play characters....

Mutant Lord

Explorer
Tetsubo57 youTube Book Review: The Flesh Weavers

Click here to watch

I posted this over at the G+ page, too...
Hi folks, Tetsubo57 crafted another fine video review for one of our books He covers the The Flesh Weavers and gets into some discussion about how challenging it can be for GMs to describe what the players see.

He also appreciates all the maps, which I am so pleased about because they nearly broke me when rendering them all! Sure hope you Mutant Epoch players can use the Quest Path Apartments as your team's home base in Pitford even after the adventure... that is if you survive....

The Flesh Weavers info page: http://www.outlandarts.com/fleshweavers.htm

Remove ads