• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sale Snuffy's Gone!: A simple kid-friendly adventure for 5E characters levels 1-2 playable in 2 to 3 hours.

Uta-napishti

Adventurer
For as long as anyone can remember, Lucky Pig Village has kept a pig in a pen in the center of town. Snuffy, the current Lucky Pig, is fed well by the townsfolk, who believe his happiness will bring luck to everyone in the village.

“I once had a terrible rash, rubbed Snuffy’s ear, and soon I was fit as a fiddle!”
“Two years ago, when we had too much rain, I kissed Snuffy once, and the sun came out not long after!”

But now, something has gone horribly wrong, and only the characters can save the town from an Ogre-sized portion of Bad Luck!

"Oh thank goodness you’re here! Snuffy’s Gone! The biggest, scariest Ogre you ever saw grabbed our lucky pig, and ran off!"
“Oh No! With Lucky Snuffy gone, I expect a drought will ruin my crops this year”
“That’s it! I’m moving to Lucky Pony Village!”

When things get this bad, only heros can help!

Snuffy’s Gone is an adventure for 5th Edition characters of levels 1 to 2.
It is playable in 2-3 hours, and emphasizes negotiation, roll playing, use of skills and some combat.
Currently available as Pay What You Want On Drive Thru RPG

Remove ads