• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOIN Publisher's Green Room?

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
I see a couple others getting ready to publish stuff for WOIN. I was curious...

1) Would Morrus be willing to host a "publishers only" forum where we could share advice, discuss developing for WOIN and collaborate?
2) If there was such a place, how many soon-to-be or current WOIN publishers would be interested?

It would be cool to collaborate with other like-minded publishers!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Would this forum not suffice? I can't imagine there's be such as flood of posts to warrant an entire forum of its own. But if such a flood does manifest itself, I'd consider it. :)

M3woods

Explorer
If it's a matter of security, then perhaps Slack, Discord, or similar might be better suited. I like the idea of having a place to discuss concepts and ideas, a place to reach out for/with an assist when it's needed. It'll also help to know what other designers are working on to better avoid recreating wheels.

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
I never thought of a Discord. Maybe we start there? I'm enjoying the World Builders, and World Anvil and writing servers...

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
Morrus, I was thinking more privacy and focus. We may not feel free to discuss things were working on in the public view. Also (in general) it seems to me better to have these kinds of convos "behind the scenes" as it were.

M3woods

Explorer
I've yet to dive into the world of Discord (other than my own.) I ran a writers group on Slack for a couple of years. Once that collapsed I haven't felt the need to use it. But, I'm up for WOIN 3PP group.

Remove ads