• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Pre-order your WotBS hardcover now and save $25 on the full price!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Got a price on the B&W version? I'd love to buy the color one but it's just not in the budget right now.

I'm not sure yet, but a LOT cheaper (going colour more than doubles the printing cost). So well under $100, probably around $70 or so.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yay! :)

Ahh. I was hoping there would be a single compilation pdf at the end of the subscription that I could do comprehensive searches on similar to how I use the Ptolus pdf. :(

This is an excellent idea, and I've decided - at the very last minute! - to implement it.

Those who buy the hardcover will find included a coupon which enables you to download a PDF of the book from RPGNow for free.

The PDF itself will also be available to those who didn't buy the hardcover; price as yet undetermined, but more than the saga subscription cost, since it includes a bunch of bonus stuff.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
This is an excellent idea, and I've decided - at the very last minute! - to implement it.

Those who buy the hardcover will find included a coupon which enables you to download a PDF of the book from RPGNow for free.

Sweet!

Thanks, Morrus!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Those who have preordered the book should have just received a copy of the above coupon by email. This enables you to download the PDF of the book right now. The coupon is, of course, repeated in the back of the book itself.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Downloading now...

117 MB!

Edit - Just finished skimming through it. Very nice. I see Section 15 has Fire & Brimstone - that's awesome. :)

Last edited:

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
Those who have preordered the book should have just received a copy of the above coupon by email. This enables you to download the PDF of the book right now. The coupon is, of course, repeated in the back of the book itself.

Hiya,

I have received nothing, but as I said earlier, the book was pre-ordered by a friend of mine, with a delivery address at my place.

Could you please check that the order is okay ? I would hate to miss on the book.

if that helps, the initials of my firend who ordered for me are M.B.

Contact me privately if you need any further information to track it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hiya,

I have received nothing, but as I said earlier, the book was pre-ordered by a friend of mine, with a delivery address at my place.

Could you please check that the order is okay ? I would hate to miss on the book.

if that helps, the initials of my firend who ordered for me are M.B.

Contact me privately if you need any further information to track it.

Did your friend get the email instead?

Drop me an email with your friend's details and I'll look into it for you.

Remove ads