• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonlance Powerful Feats in Dragonlance

overgeeked

B/X Known World

Around the 15:30 mark, Crawford mentions the High Sorcery feats grant you access to spells of two schools of magic. Those spells are not limited to what’s on the wizard list, rather any spell in the game from those schools.

Around the 15:30 mark, Crawford mentions the High Sorcery feats grant you access to spells of two schools of magic. Those spells are not limited to what’s on the wizard list, rather any spell in the game from those schools.
Oh.

I've read through the feats, and that didn't occur to me at all. Veeeeeery interesting twist!

Crawford mentions the High Sorcery feats grant you access to spells of two schools of magic. Those spells are not limited to what’s on the wizard list, rather any spell in the game from those schools.
TBH I am surprised this is new, I would have thought a feat to take a higher level spell to your list would have come out long before now... my 20+ level feylock/divne soul sorceresss tried over and over to get access to awaken and I found out how hard it is for a non bard to steal a spell from a different list (I mean I already had a ton of spells but I wanted my managire I got through speak with animals at will to start to 'level' up)

Remove ads