• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please read: Moving your character in the wiki

weldon

Explorer
The PC: namespace is set up for all player character pages. I have started the process of moving existing pages per my proposal .

Unfortunately, wikia limits the number of edits I can make so that I have to wait a couple minutes between each move. I will continue to work on this, but if you want to help move your own character sheet you can jump in and help.

To move the page, there is a button at the top (next to "edit this page") that is labeled "Move" to help you. The new name of your page should be...

PC:charactername (playersforumname)

For most people that amounts to removing the "L4W:" at the beginning of the page name.

As an example, my character "Finnian" is now located at PC:Finnian (weldon)

All existing links to the old page name - L4W:pC:Finnian_(weldon) - will continue to work and will automatically redirect you to the new page name/location.

Thanks!

weldon

Explorer
All of the player character pages have been moved to the PC: namespace as of this morning.

Now, on to the new templates!

Remove ads