D&D Player’s Handbook (2024)

D&D (2024) D&D Player’s Handbook (2024)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This thread is for the general discussion of the Player’s Handbook (2024). Click on Overview for more information.

IMG_2912.jpeg

• Player resource
  • Take your game to the next level with the revised 2024 Player's Handbook. More player options, enhanced organization, and engaging additions to the fifth edition rules, make this a must have for your next Dungeons & Dragons campaign.
  • Release Date: September 17, 2024

Last edited:

lall

Explorer
I don’t think they’ll screw up Wish, so my 5.5 sorcerer will use it to trade out the lame version of Arcane Apotheosis with the better one and 5.5 Twinned with 5.0.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
This is something I want to buy electronically. I doubt I will be able to just get a PDF, but I can dream, right? Yeah, I know I will be able to get it through D&D Beyond, but this is something I want to actually own. And I doubt I'd ever open up a physical book, so ... here's hoping on the PDF front.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
This is something I want to buy electronically. I doubt I will be able to just get a PDF, but I can dream, right? Yeah, I know I will be able to get it through D&D Beyond, but this is something I want to actually own. And I doubt I'd ever open up a physical book, so ... here's hoping on the PDF front.
Copy paste...... That's what I do. It's not ideal....

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Copy paste...... That's what I do. It's not ideal....
I suspect that the various wikis that are out there will be updated too, so I'm not too worried. And they will be releasing it as a Foundry module so that's another option for me.

Remove ads