• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Part of an internal document

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The awesome Anthony Alipio penned the first draft of our book's introduction. It's just an early draft, nothing more, and we did this early, as it helps set the tone for the team, and - in part - it gives us a mission statement we can share internally. Plus it's great motivation. I even did some rudimentary layout on it and added some art so that when it was shared around the team it looked kinda pretty. I mean, not super pretty (I'm no layout designer, and an actual layout designer will be designing the layout of the book, not me) but pretty enough to share internally.

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 7.48.22 PM.png

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
Very cool looking elf, I like how it kinda blends the styles of elves from different settings, looks like it would fit right intoa hunt on faerun athas & eberron with a functional outfit. Is it a placeholder or just a temp image till stuff is drawn?

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
Pretty good. I love the art myself, its one of the main selling point of the project to me. Le font is great and the background colors are good choice.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Looks OK except - as others have noted - for that ridiculously overdone 3e-art-style bow in the drawing.

Unless that's super-flexible wood she'd need to be about Strength-26 to shoot that thing. :)

Remove ads