• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [PAIZO] Dungeoncraft articles?

Fimmtiu

First Post
So apparently, with the sale of Dragon Magazine to Paizo Publishing, the online version of the Dungeoncraft article series has been removed from WOTC's site, which is rather a shame. As I'm not exactly keen on picking up 7 back issues just to get one article in each, does anyone know if they've been mirrored elsewhere, or otherwise available together somehow?

Thanks!

Last edited:

I asked that question a while back and don't remember ever seeing an answer either. Probably the best thing is to e-mail someone at Paizo and ask them. Or edit your original post to include [PAIZO] in the subject - that way maybe someone there will notice the topic.

Actually, I just did a search of my hard drive and found a Word file that I created that has the text of the first 19 of Ray's articles all pasted together and "formatted" into a single document. I think my thought at the time was that I wanted to put it into a more printer friendly format, but since it came to 65 pages, I decided I didn't want to spend that much of an ink cartridge on it. I had forgotten I still had this file, to tell you the truth. I'm not entirely sure about the legality of sharing it; at the time I cut and pasted all the text, it was publicly available.

Last edited:

mikedidthis

First Post
Another option (though it is a bit time consuming), is to do a search for "dungeoncraft" in google. Then instead of clicking on the links (since they're no longer active) click on the "cached" link which will show the way the page looked when google first found it.

I was able to find all of the articles this way, but it did take a couple of hours since they don't show up in order.

2d6

A Natural 12
heh, I was just thinking a little while ago that piazo should bundle those things and sell them as a pdf or special issue ala Best of Dragon.

Fimmtiu

First Post
mikedidthis said:
Another option (though it is a bit time consuming), is to do a search for "dungeoncraft" in google.

Tried this already. Unfortunately, Google has already updated its version of those pages. Even the Wayback Machine doesn't have it.

Remove ads