• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Living WotBS?

Otakkun

Explorer
Well, since there's no way for me to play tabletop again for a long time (no one around to play with) I was wondering if this particular saga idea from En World is going to go live in these forums, like the living worlds folder.

I was thinking about limited access to the forums to those paying the monthly fee and creating a living place for the community to play the saga.

Just an idea.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I know that some folks do run Living campaigns here on EN World, but it's a subject about which I'm drastically ignorant about. I really know nothing about them, except that I've provided space for them.

If someone wanted to organise something (I don't even know what that entails), I'm willing to facilitate it. But I'm in no position to actually run such a thing.

Otakkun

Explorer
The best thing about it is that you don't need to. My suggestion is directed mainly to providing a space for it, give it some adds here and there and hope for the best.

Who knows? Something interesting might happen.

renau1g

First Post
I know, from experience, that unfortunately PbP is not a good format for an AP like this. It can take a year or more to play one module, so by the time you'd finish the AP 6e might be being discussed ;). You'd be best served to try and find an online tabletop game (try the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum)

That being said, Pneumatik is trying to run it in the PbP Playing the Game forums

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/252484-d-d-3-5-war-burning-sky-ooc-closed.html

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
I'm not just trying, I'm succeeding! ;-]

TBH, I learned a lot from running the first adventure. The second one will move faster, or at least feel like it by being more plot-focused. Though the AP still won't finish for a while.

liggetar

First Post
I'm running both tabletop and a PbP (not here, but on another website - Rondak's Porta - feel free to lurk if you wish!l). I can't help it - I just like the longer campaigns :) I've got a couple of games that have been running there for 8 or 9 years, so I'm hopeful for the staying power of this one. I've found that for me as a GM, what makes the game last is my own interest in the game I'm running, and I absolutely love WBS!! It's not super speedy, but it is steady - I guess I'm a tortoise, not a hare!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads