• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Journey BEYOND the Radiant Citadel!

darjr

I crit!
This sounds awesome. I can’t wait to see more details. I wanna hang out in these worlds longer!
Tomorrow, Journey BEYOND the Radiant Citadel!

✍️7 Gazetteers of expanded lore & encounters from the designers of Journeys THROUGH the Radiant Citadel

🧑‍🎨16 pieces of commissioned art & 4 cover frames packaged in a FREE commercial use art pack for @dms_guild creators

#dnd #dnd5e

63373A1A-0479-47F8-A5E6-071F984BCFB6.jpeg
E9818E26-5C60-4563-9B9C-7D59AE716178.jpeg

So I noticed that, for whatever reason, they decided to make the entire book available in the full-size preview, which means that it's possible to download the entire book as a PDF for free (albeit with the text "sample file" across each page). Not a very good business decision TBH.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So I noticed that, for whatever reason, they decided to make the entire book available in the full-size preview, which means that it's possible to download the entire book as a PDF for free (albeit with the text "sample file" across each page). Not a very good business decision TBH.
And that "sample file" thing isn't hard to remove if you can toggle the visibility of layers in a PDF.

Also, shouldn't this thread be under Promotions?

Remove ads