• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DMs Guild How to Spend A Lot of Time Not Making Money

I don't know anything but I will say that having tracked down your website there is no immediate indication at a glance on the front page at the moment that you also have YouTube videos or products for sale on the DMs Guild. I don't know how realistic hoping to build a following based on a blog, some youtubing, and some DMs Guild products is for you, but you can at least make sure what efforts you are making are cross-promoting efficiently.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I don't know anything but I will say that having tracked down your website there is no immediate indication at a glance on the front page at the moment that you also have YouTube videos or products for sale on the DMs Guild. I don't know how realistic hoping to build a following based on a blog, some youtubing, and some DMs Guild products is for you, but you can at least make sure what efforts you are making are cross-promoting efficiently.
The end of every article has a link, but good point. I'll work on that. Appreciate the feedback, it means a lot

Remove ads