• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Future A5E Products

zen_cat

Explorer
I'm hoping someone (probably @Morrus) has news to share about any plans around some A5E products that have been mooted as possibilities, but never confirmed like the Voidrunner's Codex.
  • Gatepass Gazette Annual - it has been mentioned that there was a plan to publish an annual collection of the GPG in hardcover. I'm looking at whether to use my print-on-demand vouchers, or hold out until a hardcover is available.
  • Spell Cards - okay, this hasn't actually been talked about, but when the Maneuvers Cards came out, there was talk of Spell cards if the first set were successful enough. After the Dungeon Delver's Guide kickstarter, is that picture any clearer now?
And while I'm here, I'll just say that I'd (pun intended) buy the hell out of a setting-independent book on Planes, as I'm keen on Planescape, and expecting that the upcoming setting book will be light on rules content, and certainly won't have the depth that the A5E supplements do. Mind you I'd probably buy any official A5E book, that wasn't too heavily linked with a specific setting, so I'm pretty easy to please.

Thanks!

dave2008

Legend
I second this motion: @Morrus can we maybe get a preview of what EnWorld is planning for the next year or so? Maybe a "State of the En" address?

We totally understand that plans change and will not hold you to them;)

xiphumor

Legend
It has also previously been mentioned that ENP is less likely to produce planar content in the near future because WotC is planning on doing so, and I occasionally think the lovely people on this forum should just write a collaborative 3rd party piece instead. However, I also really do enjoy the steady stream of less predictable content we get from our 3PPs :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It has also previously been mentioned that ENP is less likely to produce planar content in the near future because WotC is planning on doing so, and I occasionally think the lovely people on this forum should just write a collaborative 3rd party piece instead. However, I also really do enjoy the steady stream of less predictable content we get from our 3PPs :)
Mike Myler posts a new plane every week in his column here on EN World. One went up today.

Remove ads