• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DMs Guild Friends and Foes I, NPC collection on the DMs Guild

Cawood Publishing presents Friends and Foes I for 5th Edition! A 200-page Dungeon Master's guide packed with 185 NPCs. From the makers of 12 bestselling DMs Guild products.
At the heart of every adventure are unforgettable characters!

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/240664/Friends-and-Foes-I?src=hottest_filtered&filters=45469

FF1Title.jpg

This collection of NPCs includes friends to aid the heroes and foes to oppose them. Each NPC has its own stat block and detailed background information. Sub-classes and spells from Xanathar's Guide to Everything, and races from Volo's Guide to Monsters can be found in this book. Forty-one monster NPCs are also included, such as beholders, dragons, drow, giants, githyanki, lycanthropes, mind flayers, rakshasas, vampires, and yuan-ti are also included. These fascinating characters will add depth to any RPG fantasy world.

The 200-page book includes:

• 185 NPCs
  • 72 Good and Neutral NPCs for every class, levels 7-12
  • 72 Evil NPCs for every class, levels 7-12
  • 41 monster NPCs; including beholders, dragons, drow, giants, githyanki, lycanthropes, mind flayers, rakshasas, vampires, yuan ti
  • NPC tables to build your own NPCs
  • All the characters could be used as pre-generated characters
Printer-Friendly version available upon download

Our first collection for NPCs levels 1-6, Hirelings and Henchmen, is available at DriveThruRPG.

FFa.jpg

FFb.jpg

FFc.jpg

FFe.jpg

FFd .jpg

FFf.jpg

FFg.jpg

Remove ads