• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sale Fire Sale – WOTC Started the Fire But I’m Helping You Save

timbannock

Hero
Supporter
If “OGL 1.1” isn’t something that’s crossed your social media feed over the past couple weeks then you are likely having a better January than most publishers in the TTRPG industry! And for those in the know, well…you know what a dumpster fire* current events have become, and you deserve to de-stress a little, now that Wizards has posted their (not exactly heartening) response**. So I’m here to help!

75% Off All OGL Titles​

I’m selling all my OGL items at 75% off starting 1/14 and ending 1/31!

Pick your store, then pick your poison: I’ve got my items up on itch.io and DriveThruRPG. Poke around and you’ll find the following PDFs 75% off:
  • Astonishing Super Heroes Book 1: Basic Rulebook (itch | DTRPG)
  • Tales from Dalentown: Trueland Gazetteer for 1st Edition and BX (itch | DTRPG)
  • DD-01 The Darkness Beneath Dalentown for 1st Edition and BX (itch | DTRPG)
  • DD-02 The Darkness Beneath Brightwell Manor for 1st Edition and BX (itch | DTRPG)
  • Tales from Dalentown: Trueland Gazetteer for 5th Edition (itch | DTRPG)
  • Adventures in Dalentown for 5th Edition (itch | DTRPG)
  • Folk of Dalentown Volume 1 for 5th Edition (itch | DTRPG)
  • DD-01 The Darkness Beneath Dalentown for 5th Edition (itch | DTRPG)
  • DD-02 The Darkness Beneath Brightwell Manor for 5th Edition (itch | DTRPG)
Remember, these babies are on sale 1/14 (tomorrow, as of this writing!) through 1/31. Get ’em before they disappear forever!***

*More like a rampaging owlbear that is also on fire.

**It’s really the things they don’t say in this response that are disheartening.

***They probably won’t disappear forever as it’s unlikely WOTC can past-date any revocation of the OGL 1.0(a), and they said they wouldn’t bother doing that anyway.

Remove ads