• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dice Questions?

aco175

Legend
Does anyone know where I can get a set of "universal d12s"? I saw them at a convention years ago and I was short on cash and couldn't buy them at the time, and I've been looking everywhere for them since.
I see this thing, link goes to DDBeyond thread. Not exactly what you were thinking. I seem to recall that d12 as well.

1716378450860.png

Kevin Cook

Explorer
Does anyone know where I can get a set of "universal d12s"? I saw them at a convention years ago and I was short on cash and couldn't buy them at the time, and I've been looking everywhere for them since.

It was a set of five dice:

The "d2" was a twelve-sider that was numbered 1 or 2, six times.
The "d3" was a twelve-sider that was numbered 1 thru 3, four times.
The "d4" was, you guessed it, a twelve-sider that was numbered 1 thru 4, three times.
The "d6" was--you get the idea.
And of course there was a standard d12 to round out the set.

I really wish I could find that set. I know and accept that it's totally unnecessary, that there are many other dice and ways to do this, but that's not the point. The point is that I WANT THE CLICKY MATH ROCKS.
I call those multifunction ... only problem is I have not seen them with all 5 that you mention on a D12

This is THE DICE LAB's Multidice

This is Steve Jackson's Fantasy Trip D12

This is the Gamescience DTotal (by Dr Alexander Simkin) that has all that you mention

This one by Len Polygon has all you mention except for the d2

Remove ads