• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sale Dark Saturday Sale Part II: BLACK FRIDAY BOOGALOO

ParanoydStyle

Peace Among Worlds
Yo dawgs!

Anybody try and grab Leona by the pussycat, ya gonna wind up a small pile of rapey ash.
I just uploaded a solid chunk of ETG's back catalog PDFs onto itch.io where I will always be able to sell them for dramatically cheaper than DriveThru does because itch.io doesn't take an (extortionate, ridiculous) 30% cut for the simple hosting of a relatively small file.

Since it happened to be Thanksgiving/Black Friday when I did this, I decided to have a CRAZY--like "Ants-In-My-Eyes" Johnson level crazy, honk if you get the reference--sale to kick things off. So, everything is 25% off already reduced prices AND there is a definitely-this-weekend-only deal going on where you can pick up Bookmarked PDFs of all three of our main game lines, Psionics, SPLINTER, and Systems Malfunction (altogether a $59.99 value in PDF, approximate 750 pages of games total) for just $40 bucks!

If you're craving dead tree (POD), for that you'll have to go to DriveThru but, good news there, as I'm sure you guys know already, they're also having a BLACK FRIDAY blowout sale (although they'll never know the secret of Dark Saturday) and it looks like most of my games have been marked down to 33% off (w/o my knowledge or consent but whatever nbd!). But if you are buying PDFs only, please buy from itch (should be cheaper there anyway). They treat developers so much better than OBS it's ridiculous.

Tell your friends, tell your friends to tell their friends, if you somehow already have all the games think about buying copies of the games for your gamer friends who you should have as Christmas presents, even! Now THAT'S an original thought.

Remove ads