• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 STL to change: AGAIN !!!

Adlon

Mortality.net
Got this from a VERY reliable source, that the d20 STL is changing again. Guys, dunno about you, but these proposed changes WILL make a serious impact on the industry, IMO. I feel for the publishers.

I've emailed the proposed changes to some of you.

Opinions?

Last edited:

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
This is SHOCKING. I mean, renaming it the d30 system, and resetting all stats to be rolled on 5d6? I wonder who thought that one up?

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
The place went to crap since Valterra left. I think it's just a ploy to market some WotC-branded 30-siders.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What's an EULA got to do with the d20 STL? Aren't they just for software?

EricNoah

Adventurer
Morrus said:
What's an EULA got to do with the d20 STL? Aren't they just for software?

I think it is related to software in the sense that some software packages now come with restrictions about what you can/can't say about them on a public forum. I'm guessing it's a similar situation here. Now imagine that this goes through with d20 -- and end users are not allowed to say "disparaging" things about D&D or d20. Our jobs as moderators just got a million times harder.

http://archive.infoworld.com/articles/op/xml/01/10/15/011015opethics.xml

Remove ads