• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Compiled list of all 3.5 equipment?

Oryan77

Adventurer
I'm wanting to spice up my random treasure by including all those odd pieces of equipment and items throughout all the WotC 3e books.

Is there a compiled list of this stuff floating around on the internet? I don't need stats, I just need a reference list.

The closest I can find is the equipment list from crystal keep:
Crystal Keep - D&D and d20 System
but it is mostly just weapons and armor. I'm looking for all that mundane item stuff along with weapons & armor.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
I've never found such a list for 3e, and have looked around quite a bit over the years.

There's The Great Net Equipment List., a long table of mostly unstatted, random equipment of all kinds from pre-3e days (before, c.a. 1999-ish, I think). Maybe not terribly useful for you.

FoxWander

Adventurer
I'm in the process of compiling such a list into a sortable excel spreadsheet. It's going pretty slow though because one of my hands is broken, so it might take me a couple more weeks to finish. When I am done I can post an editted version that won't violate closed-content rules here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads