• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Building

dammitbiscuit

First Post
In thinking about what character to play, I really started to miss my most recent RPGA character - I only got to play him for one level before moving to a new state.

This guy is what happened when I realized you can create a leader who never actually attacks anything himself. He absolutely requires an ally with a good basic attack, preferably a melee one, but any will do. The better my ally's basic attacks, and the more basic attack options they have (like the awesome seeker / hunter stuff especially), the more powerful Buddie becomes.

I re-created him using the Eberron rules from the wiki. If this character is legal for play, AND there will probably be an ally or two I can use to make all my attacks for me, I will give him a home region, tie-ins to the setting, etc. Devas are ex-rakshasas, right? That could be really cool to write around!

Attachments

• buddy backup.pdf
    414.2 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

Remove ads