• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Changes to goblins

Brother Richard

First Post
I believe that the goblins should lose the -2 charisma penalty in Eberron due to their great artificing skill in the past. Also, the reasons to play a goblin have dwindled after allowing LA 0 Hobgoblins. There would be no reason to ever play a goblin despite the fact that they are supposed to be a powerful race with the most powerful artificer of all time who created several major artifacts that I forget the names of.

Velmont

First Post
I would rather gives the goblin some bonus related to this fact than simply remove the Cha penalty. Being a great crafting society doesn,t make you more diplomatic, sympathic or intimidating.

They could have a +2 bonus to Use Magic Device (to offset the Cha penalty) for example.

Bront

The man with the probe
Goblins are generaly a weaker LA 0 race anyway, compaired to some of the other races that is.

I don't see how they are now as a huge problem, though I'm willing to listen to suggestions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads