• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign Suite Quality Assurance Testers Wanted

Twin Rose

First Post
Campaign Suite is moving in further directions, creating new generators for weather, towns, and NPC equipment. As the program expands, Quality Assurance testing becomes necassary once more to ensure the highest grade software for our customers.

We're looking for volunteers with computer and RPG experience, who can identify problems and make suggestions based on their own use of the program. Campaign Suite is a Windows based program for handling game preparation of nearly any D20 system game, so if you feel you are right to test the program, contact me.

I'll also answer questions posted to this thread, so feel free to reply.

http://www.twinrose.net/
http://www.multiweave.com/trose/contact.php

annadobritt

First Post
Do you mean you just need people to test out the program as you add new functions to it?

I have Campaign Suite and like what I see so far.

Twin Rose

First Post
That's basically what I'm looking for. Plus, there are some new data expansions in the works, and they'd be asked to test those as well. Additionally, I'm starting to break away from what is already released as Open Game content and creating my own Open Game Content. As an example, I just added weather generation charts. They hold up as 'realistic' after my testing, but the testers would be asked to look at them and see if they get strange weather - snow in July, things like that. Essentially, playtesting new open game rules.

If you already own Campaign Suite, that's great. There is another tester, now, who purchased it through www.rpgnow.com and hadn't heard of it prior, and is now one of the first to receive updates to hammer on.

annadobritt

First Post
I purchased Campaign Suite through RPGNow as well.

I'd be willing to test out the new features as well. I have WinXP on my computer if that makes any difference.

gariig

First Post
Give me the hook up. Already found some interface errors. So instead of flooding your public forum, let me flood the private one.

Gariig

Twin Rose

First Post
Thanks for the timely responses. I've had a bunch of interest in being testers, so I have to look at a few applications and such. In the mean time, the general discussion and support forums are open to everyone, and getting your thoughts and observations might be a good way for me to get to know how you explore the program. Gariig, I already got yours, and I caught what you meant about the message box and have already corrected that. It should be a little clearer now, on whether or not the file is actually loaded.

Remove ads