• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Adepts, Heralds, & Berserkers

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
I feel like a lot of you that have this image of the Adept don't play Shadowrun. Shadowrun Adepts are THE badass unarmed warriors that have channeled their magic power internally to gain martial ability.
That's a good point that had me scratching my head trying to remember SR4 till I broke down & looked it up because I couldn't remember any major differences mechanically. Since it adds a lot to your comment
1615423182553.png

1615423275702.png

1615423292983.png

Adepts in SR I agree are very cool

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Popping in to affirm that herald is a fun new direction for the paladin. Just finished a campaign where the herald was just exhausted with the god that empowered him, and kept a very aggressive and combative relationship that the player really enjoyed (which was also extremely entertaining for everyone else to boot).

I'm probably never going back to paladins—let somebody take a level of cleric and pick up a sword instead. Way more into divinely drafted soldiers.

Remove ads