• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 1E 3.x E version of the 1E UA Barbarian?

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Just wondered if anyone had attempted to faithfully reproduce the 1E Unearthed Arcana version of the barbarian class. I vaguely remember something being posted on EN World but can't find it?

Cheers!

Uber Dungeon

First Post
I just read over the 1e UA barbarian. I could see this making a interesting barbarian variant if converted properly to 3.x
I've not seen it around but i bet someone did it.

Eman Resu

First Post
back in the day of Ad&D the barb was x2 con mod to hit points and x2 dex mod to ac...after that I havent played a Barbarian. Ive Dm'd several, they all die before 5th level. I think its something to do with a bad AC made worse with rage for a frontliner thats prone to charging in 1st???

Jhaelen

First Post
Just wondered if anyone had attempted to faithfully reproduce the 1E Unearthed Arcana version of the barbarian class.
The one who had to destroy all the magic items it came across? I don't think I've seen a conversion - who would want to allow such a monstrosity to join their party?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads